- Wheat Production
- Crop Support Services
- Businesses that support the wheat industry also provide family-wage jobs.
- Other Crops
- Barley, canola, seed crops, wine grapes, certified sustainable-farmed wheat, organic vegetables & berries.
- Cattle is third in sales value for commodities produced in Lincoln County.
- Livestock Sales
- Lincoln County is home to the Stockland Livestock Exchange – one of only two livestock auction facilities in Eastern Washington.
- Livestock Processing
- A new USDA processing facility opened in 2013 that allows producers to market meat for retail sale.
- National Recreation Area
- Lake Roosevelt, largest lake in Washington State, and the surrounding Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area attract over a million tourists each year.
- Houseboat Vacations
- Lake Roosevelt marinas offer the only houseboat vacations north of Mt. Shasta.
- Public Access Land
- Over 100,000 acres of publicly owned land provide opportunities for hiking, biking, hunting and fishing.