Join us March 24, 2018 from 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at the Harrington Opera House at South 19 Third Street in Harrington, to learn and re-learn how to market on the every changing face of Social Media. This is a free event, Sponsored by the Lincoln County EDC and Hosted by the Harrington Opera House Society.
You can’t market like you used to. Online platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more are capturing your customers and clients attention. The level of your prowess in these areas makes a difference in your bottom line. How can you compete for attention? How do you increase your reach? How can you make time? Join this social media boot camp class for these answers and more.
Josh Wade of nectarMEDIA built his brand through blogging, social networks, and online marketing. Josh now owns 4 businesses ( Nectar Tasting Room, Nectar Wine and Beer in Kendall Yards, Nectar Catering and Events, and Nectar Media Consulting ) whose sole approach to marketing is building and nurturing his online community. Learn from someone who has been through the trenches, is fighting the battle and can show you the tools and techniques needed to win and build business online.
- Guaranteed ways to increase your reach on Facebook
- Six mistakes every online marketer is making
- Targeting Your Audience with Facebook Ads
- Grabbing Attention with Instagram
- Broadcasting Yourself with Facebook, Instagram Live, and Snapchat
- Lead Generation with Twitter and LinkedIn
- Content and Search Engine Marketing through Blogging
- Avoiding the Social Media time suck
You will walk away with the following tools to ensure your ongoing success in reaching more customers!
- Best practices sheet on each of the six major social networks
- A sample content schedule worksheet
- Access to the 200 slides from the class
- The eBook “50 Facebook Posts for Guaranteed Reach”
- The eBook “Instagood on Instagram”