Applicants may apply online. Find additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hard‑of‑hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
For all applications the following items must be submitted. For your convenience, we’ve attached several of these documents below so you will have the information gathered prior to going to the loan portal.
- Loan application (SBA Form 5), completed and signed (this is electronic/online in the portal) but I’ve attached here so you can see what information is asked prior to going to the portal.
- Tax Information Authorization (IRS Form 4506-T), completed and signed by each applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member; and, for any owner who has more than 50 percent ownership in an affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management – Also attached here.
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recently filed Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413D) completed, signed, and dated by the applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, and each general partner or managing member
- Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used)
- SBA Business Disaster Loan Application (SBA Form 5)
- SBA Disaster Loan Financial Statement (SBA Form 413D)
- SBA Disaster Loan Schedule Of Liabilities (SBA Form 2202)
- SBA Disaster Loans Tax Transcript (IRS Form 4506-T)